Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Catching Up

Janie's open-mouthed grin (as Seannie puts it)
one of Janie's new skills--pushing off your hands, pre-crawling


putting her hands together--eye-hand coordination

sitting in a chair in a nightgown

double-fisting the toys

arching her back to see everything

standing and loving it

smiling at Dad (in the first fancy dress I bought her, when I found out we were having a girl)

eager


cheeks McGee

gentle Jane

strong legs

in the Baby Bjorn harness--(because I really wanted to walk to my favorite antique store while Michael had the car--even though it was about 103 degrees out and a mile away)--this is what I have looking up at me!



turning on to the side--common lately--she likes to see the characters on the side of her mat

escaping from the swaddle

first rice cereal feeding!

not too interested


getting her bath cup in her mouth--a minute earlier she was balancing it on both her feet at once!

just sweet

1 comment:

  1. My goodness, she is such a sweet baby! You must have to pinch yourself everyday to believe it's all for real. That's how I used to feel when I had you for my sweet little baby!

    ReplyDelete